Possible Reasons for Having a Chinese Business Card
Old Way of Obtaining Chinese Business Card
- You are traveling to China for business.
- You are told that you need to have your business card translated to Chinese.
- You think you need Chinese business cards.
You call a multi-language translation agency. The agency charges $50 for doing translation and typesetting your Chinese card.
New Way That We Recommend
- Your name is translated with little or no marketing or branding consideration.
- You might be told the meaning of the name, and it may or may not be accurate.
- You have no way of judging the quality of translation.
Note: It takes time and research to create a good name. Our professional team accepts only a limited number of projects per week. Review the three packages. Place your order early to avoid delays.
- Make sure you really need it. Review seven reasons for having a Chinese name to see if one or more applies to your situation.
- Hire only the best. Professionals from Good Characters have years of experience and are dedicated to Chinese naming.
- Plan to win in China. Choose from three packages the one that fits your needs.
- The result is a highly respected name that is free from potential embarrassment. A one-time investment yields benefits for years to come.